Links to the API Reference can be found here
Android: Fix crash when restoring EV route
Restoring an EV route that contained charging providers would result in a crash. This has now been fixed.
Android: Fix location update on Xiaomi devices
Several devices had problems with positioning after being in background for some time. This is caused by using the
FusedLocationProviderClientwhich can stop responding after some time. If this happens, we switch to the default
AndroidLocationManagerwhich works fine even in background.
Android: Fix reading installed files from assets and sdk directory (if it is different than application's default directory)
- Map: Fix junction generation
Map: Fix speed cameras related crash
Several un-treated conditions would have caused crashes during the drawing process of speed cameras. This has now been fixed.
Map: Get last data from navigation analyzers when warning handlers are created
After creating a new
MapView, some objects, such as speed limits would not be seen in the new view. This has now been fixed.
Position: Fix interpolation stability
Android: Fix downloading files on some Android systems with SD-Card support
It sometimes happened that the application would stop responding when downloading offline maps on an SD-card on specific devices with Android 11. This has now been fixed and should work properly.
Navigation: Do not report traffic warnings immediately after route has been created and after the route has been canceled
The TTS engine will no longer say "No delays on route" after reaching the finish or "Traffic delay has changed" when starting the navigation as it brought no added value.
Navigation: Fix TTS "Destination is on your left/right" instruction
When the TTS engine announced the destination side, it would say the opposite one. This has now been fixed and the TTS engine should say the correct destination side.
Android: Fix not destroying previous surface when adding new surface
Adding a new custom Surface to MapSurface via the onSurfaceAvailable method would result in an Application Not Responding state because the old mapView wasn't destroyed. This has been fixed.
Map: Use guarded reads when reading LanesInfo
Fixes an occasional crash that might have occured during navigation while reading LanesInfo.
Map: Add default skin set to the active skin sets, if missing
Setting just one skin such as
["night"]would result in a crash. This has been fixed.
Position: Fix trajectory matching with invalid heading
Receiving a GPS signal without a valid heading would result in the position not being able to be matched on the trajectory. This caused problems in one-way roads where the invalid heading would be opposite to the trajectory.
Online: Fix refresh token timer
The token would not be refreshed after expiring, which would cause some online services to stop working. This has now been fixed and the token should be refreshed correctly.
- Context: Fix rare crash while SDK is deinitializing
- Online: Correctly propagate a new Access Token after a refresh session request
- Routing: Fix crash when deserializing a route from JSON on a map that's not loaded
- iOS: Avoid using CATransaction during rendering each frame
- Online: Fix crash when multiple traffic requests are sent simultaneously
- Android: Fix crash in http download initialization
- Map: Read road offsets only for non null roads
- Map: Render watermark on non-production builds
- Navigation: Add missing Cantonese translations
- Navigation: Fix Czech TTS translations
- Core: Return correct operation result for getAvailableVoiceList in case of network/server error
- iOS: Offline speedcams are now downloaded
- MapReader: Extra checks were added to avoid crashes while reading roads from map
- Routing: EV Compute should no longer return invalid geometry when detour starts at first element of route part
- RoutingLib: Fix issue with EV progress sometimes not reporting progress with desired frequency
- Android: Fix AudioTrack creation on M+ systems
- Android: Fix TTS initialization on systems without TTS engine
- Core: Fix crash when context is deinitialized while the initialization is running
- iOS: Fix route compute to use traffic
- Core: Unsubscribe COnlineAuthService from signals when destroying it
- Routing: Fix crash when route has invalid geometry
- Map: Fix crash in lane assist after GPS location jumps backwards
- Routing: Invalid time setting should no longer significantly slow down routing
- Android: Change default timeout for http requests to 10s. Add More HTTP logs
- Map: Read names with currently set language if possible
- Navigation: Ensure that OnPrimaryComputeStarted is triggered before the first progress
- Core: Allocate buffer with null terminator when decoding Base64 string
- Core: Fix issue with reading roads
- Android: Add SygicContextInitResult to proguard
- Android: Do not call onMapInitializationInterrupted on new MapView
- Android: Fix OkHttp logs
- Core: Call correct Parse function when parsing map install resume data
- Core: Fix a few seconds freeze when starting download of more than one country-split map
- Core: Return correct ISO for Kosovo
- iOS: Fix crash when carplay disconnects
- iOS: Fix downloading files which have spaces in URL
- iOS: Limit downloads to max 10 files at once, move downloads creation to another dispatch queue
- Map: Get scaling of images and fonts from the map view they are drawn on
- Navigation: Fix not changing old logistic info settings to defaults
- Navigation: Make didPassWaypoint being called only once per waypoint
- Routing: Do not mark full compute parts as partial
- Routing: Fix parallel route compute
- Route: Fix roundabout instructions where road touches RB in only one point
- Routing: Disable violated restrictions for pedestrian
- Routing: Fix discontinued road elements in route
- Android: Add map matching functionality
- Core: Add caching of selected MapsAPI Responses
- Core: Add option for getting user profile to Online interface
- Core: Add option to clear MapLoader cache
- iOS: Add interface for SetLogisticInfoSettings to SYMapView
- iOS: Add map matching functionality
- iOS: Add possibility to provide Apple user name and email during sign in
- Map: Allow to use background color or image for lane assist view
- Map: Update skin files and textures
- Navigation: Add scout compute settings to json config file
- Navigation: Set waypoint as visited in shorter distance
- Routing: Add possibility to avoid route segments
- Routing: Add rectangle avoids
- Routing: Map matching functionality has been enhanced with additional information
- Routing: Remove maxSpeed from truck profile
- Routing: Routing re-compute can now enforce reconnection to original route
- Routing: Store and load route as route plan
- Search: Set flat data search priorities
Also, the skin has been changed.