to Sygic Developer’s Page. You can find here information necessary to develop a mobile fleet application using the Sygic Navigation SDK.
Sygic SDK API
The SDK consists of a library containing API functions that allow controlling of the navigation from another application running on the same device.
Functionality the API offers
- Navigate to destination or by itinerary
- Geocoding (get coordinates from location)
- Configure vehicle parameters
- Get notification about route progress
- Display additional content on map
Impatient to develop your own application with Sygic?
Supported development tools:
Go download and install demo example on your device
Supported functions in various navigation versions
We have different versions of our SDK. For Windows is the .NET and C++ SDK, for Android is Java SDK. The 3D version of navigation is only for Android with reduced SDK.